Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Series I'm Reading Right Now


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Completed Series I Wish Had More Books.  I read a lot of series but couldn't come up with more then a couple so instead I'm listing the 10 series I'm currently reading.


1.  This Old Homicide (Fixer-Upper Mystery) by Kate Carlisle - I've read the very first book and some of the later books but have a bunch more to go!

2.  Peach Pies and Alibis (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery) by Ellery Adams - I read the first book in this series years ago but never continued which is too bad since it's a fairly short series and I own all the books.

3.  Pint of No Return (A Sloan Krause Mystery) by Ellie Alexander - I'm caught up on another series by Alexander that I absolutely love and want to read more from this series.  I loved the first book and am about to start the second one.

4.  Antiques to Die For (A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery) by Jane K. Cleland - I've read the later books in this series but am slowly catching up on the earlier books.  I'm fascinated by antiques and really enjoy the focus in this book.

5.  Crime and Poetry (Magical Bookshop) by Amanda Flower - This series has been on my TBR since the first book came out and even though I own most of them I still haven't read any.


6.  Bought the Farm (Farmer's Daughter Mysteries) by Peg Cochran - I'm cheating a little on this series.  I somehow ended up with the first and third of this three book series.  I enjoyed the first book but not so much I want to go out and buy the second book so I think I'm going to read books one and three and call it done.

7.  Naughty in Nice (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries) by Rhys Bowen - I've read the early books and the later books in this series and am looking forward to getting caught up on the middle books.

8.  Mrs. Pollifax and the Golden Triangle (Mrs. Pollifax) by Dorothy Gilman - I've been reading my way through the Mrs. Pollifax books this year and every one has been an absolute delight.  Can't wait to pick this one up!

9.  Vanishing Point (Miss Silver) by Patricia Wentworth - I've been reading the Miss Silver series over the last year and a half and am getting close to the end.  

10.  Close Up (Burning Cove) by Amanda Quick - I always enjoy a good romantic suspense and this one set in the 20s and 30s is becoming a favorite.  

What series are you reading?  Or what series do you wish had more books?

7 comments:

  1. You have some good sounding series books here. I am not very good at keeping up with series. Louise Penny, those A,B, C -Sue Grafton books are ones I never got through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close Up has an interesting setting. I don't often see books set in the 20's and 30's.

    Here's my TTT post: http://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2022/08/top-ten-tuesday-please-sir-i-want-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful series! I haven't read any of these, but they all sound good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, dare I look! So many good cozy series. Plus the one I've just read your review of set in an English village!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading a lot of series this year. Right now I am focused on The Hollows and the Scorpius Syndrome series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me realize that I've been reading a lot of standalones lately. 📗

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading a few of those two.

    ReplyDelete