Saturday, March 2, 2024

This Week in Reading - March 3


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


The Rose Arbor by Rhys Bowen - I really enjoy everything I've read by this author and this historical fiction involves a missing person and secrets from the past.  (Publisher)

Close Knit by Jenny Colgan - I typically enjoy the books by this author so I'm curious about this one. (Publisher)

Come Shell or High Water by Molly MacRae - I have been wanting to read this author's cozy mysteries for ages so I couldn't resist the first in a new series - especially since it involves a ghost. (Publisher)
 
Haunting License by Carol J Perry - I enjoyed the first two books in this haunted cozy mystery so I was really excited to see a new book.  (Publisher)

Currently:


Reading:  Speculations in Sin by Jennifer Ashley and The Science of Murder by Carla Valentine

Listening:  Someone to Love by Mary Balogh

How is it March already!?  I feel like everyone had some kind of gunk through most of February.  I know some people who had covid and some who had the flu and others (like me) who just had a chest cold but everyone had some kind of sick.  I'm hoping March will be a healthier month!  

Have a great week and happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. The Ashley book and Rhys Bowen both look good. I've seen a lot of peoples say february was a tough month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good looking books, especially the one by Rhys Bowen. Yes, there have been lots of respiratory illnesses here in our area too, but lots of people can't tell if it's that or allergies. Kind of ends up a bit the same. Glad March is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like half the people at my office were sick throughout February. I'm seeing a lot of people there return to wearing masks because of it. Somehow I managed to stay well. Hope we'll both stay healthy through March as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in Jenny Colgan book. I love knitting. I may have read one of her books, maybe. I hope you will enjoy your reads and stay healthy!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic new arrivals. I have had the funk since January. Ugh. Hope March brings good health to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd agree with the huge numbers of people who got sick in February - fingers crossed I seem to have made a clean recovery from my covid infection, although it is still rather soon to tell. I hope you are feeling a lot better - I know chest infections take a lot of getting over. I still haven't read anything by Jenny Colgan - I need to remedy that. Have a great week, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rhys Bowen's books. I have to read more of them. I hope March will be healthier for all of us. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to reading Haunting License. I hope you enjoy it when you read it, Katherine! I plan to read Speculations in Sin very soon. I am so excited about that one. I hope everyone has a healthy March too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete