Saturday, March 2, 2024

2024 Monthly Reading Recap - February


Monthly Breakdown

Monthly Total: 18 - not quite as good as last month but it is two days shorter and I have several books I'm almost done with.  Once again I really enjoyed all my reads and it was hard to choose a favorite book of the month!

Print: 5
Ebook: 5
Audio: 9

Mystery:  12  
Romance: 3
Fiction:  3

Favorite Books of the Month:


Favorite Audio:  The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman - Cozy and bookish and fun - what wasn't to love!  Though I had several other audio books give this one a run for its money.

Favorite Book:  The Lantern's Dance by Laurie R. King - I have been a fan of this series for a long time and I think this was my favorite yet.  

Least Favorite Book of the Month:

The Pleasures of Passion by Sabrina Jeffries - Not terrible but not as good as all the other books I read this month.

Armchair Travel for the Month:


Domestic Travel:  I visited three new states this month - Connecticut, North Carolina, and Oregon.  I also revisited California, Maine, Washington, and Virginia.

International Travel:  In addition to my trips to England (5 times) I also visited France, Australia, and Canada.

How was your reading in February?  Where did your books take you?

6 comments:

  1. My latest book took me into the latest world of social influencers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading was down slightly but I read some longer books and February is the shortest month :) You did well and looks like you are executing on your plans.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like you had a good month. I want to read the Bookish Life of Nina Hill. That looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good month, I think you may have liked The Bookish Life of Nina Hill more than myself but that could have been me at the time of listening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you enjoyed The Bookish Life of Nina Hill! Sounds like you had a good reading month overall, Katherine. I hope you have a great March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bookish Life of Nina Hill sounds wonderful! My SIL loved that one, too. Happy March.

    ReplyDelete