Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Ten Series on My Radar

 I do love a good series and there are so many I want to read so I kind of keep a running list of series that are on my radar.  That way when I finish one up or get caught up on one I have another one to add to the list!


1.  The Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto - A stand alone book by this author was in my top ten favorites for 2023 so I really want to try this series. It sounds like chaos mixed with mystery.

2.  Molly Murphy by Rhys Bowen - I really enjoy other books by Bowen but for some reason have never read this historical mystery series set around Irish immigrant, Molly Murphy.

3.  The Hathaways by Lisa Kleypas - I read this historical romance series ages ago but I've really been wanting to reread it lately.

4.  An American in Paris by Colleen Cambridge - This mystery series about a woman connected to Julia Childs sounds like a lot of fun.

5.  Krewe of Hunters by Heather Graham - I love all the books in the series that I've read but there are so many that I've missed that I want to read.


6.  Charles Lennox Mysteries by Charles Finch - I read the first book forever ago and even though I really enjoyed it I haven't continued with the series.

7.  Sunrise Cove by Jill Shalvis - I took an unintended break from Shalvis' books and I really want to read all the books in this series so I can get to know Sunrise Cove.

8.  Noodle Shop Mysteries by Vivien Chien - I read and loved the first book last year and am now a bit afraid this series is going to get lost in the shuffle.

9.  Vera Stanhope by Ann Cleeves  - So many people love this series and this author and I have yet to read any of her books.  I really need to try to get to know Vera.

10. Lady Emily Mysteries by Tasha Alexander - This series is heading into dangerous territory where I am collecting the books but haven't read any of the series.  I do this regularly and there have been several times when I don't end up liking the books.  I need to start the series so I can decide if I need to stop collecting the books or not!

Have you read any of these series?  What are some of your favorite series?

6 comments:

  1. I love Jill Shalvis. I also plan to read that Ann Cleeves series as I have enjoyed two of her other series. I'm sloooooowly working on Krewe of Hunters.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably have heard me talk about a bunch of my favorite series. Almost all are mysteries and a lot are police procedural types. Of the ones listed here, I'm a big fan of Ann Cleeves and her Vera books. I've read a couple of the Lady Emily books by Tasha Alexander, but not too many. One of the ones that I liked, but it kind of fell off my radar. I might possibly get back to it at some point. It's a long one now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Heather Graham series is high on my list of series I want to start this year. I do love a good supernatural suspense story, especially if there's some romance in it, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great series on your list. I read the first couple of Vivien Chien's books and really want to get back to it. The Aunties series really looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list and I see series that are on my radar too. And I'd love to reread the Hathaway series too, and I bet it would all feel so new and be delightful reading all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a couple books in the Sunrise Cove series by Shalvis and really enjoyed them. I've not noticed any connections between characters, only the location, so they could certainly be read in any order.

    ReplyDelete