Sunday, March 17, 2024

This Week in Reading - March 17


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


Murder, She Wrote: Murder Backstage by Jessica Fletcher and Terrie Farley Moran - I always enjoy the books in this series and this one involves Jessica's British cousin who was always chaos in the show so it should be extra fun! (Publisher)

Murder in Rose Hill by Victoria Thompson - This is one of my favorite historical mystery series so I'm really looking forward to getting into this one. (Publisher)

Currently:


Reading:  The Lost Book of Bonn by Brianna Labuskes and A Deadly Affair by Agatha Christie

Listening:  Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas

The time change is killing me!  More daylight is great but I feel like I'm desperately trying to catch up on sleep which I'm not a fan of.  Dog classes start back up this week and I'm looking forward to a new group of puppies and beginning obedience dogs!

Have a great week and happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, I am not a fan of the time change, either. I wish we would pick one and stick with it. I just can't imagine there is a reason for it anymore. Enjoy your current reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanya that if we could just have one or the other times and stay there, we'd likely be happy. I will say that longer days and light in the evenings is pretty popular in our area. Have a good week, Katherine, and hope your dog classes go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah our time change comes up at the end of March, this year it will coincide with Easter. I bet the Lisa Kleypas book is great listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to that Victoria Thompson one which I have and will be reading soon. I think they tried staying at one time 20-30 years ago and it didn't go well. But I think the world is more connected now and it might work out. I like it to be light later, so DST permanent would be my choice. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Murder She Wrote book looks good. I always enjoys those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't switch to BST (British Summer Time) until the end of the month, but it is always a painful one. Apparently the farmers need it - particularly further north. In the meantime, I'm delighted to see how quickly the days are lengthening! Have a great week, Katherine:).

    ReplyDelete