Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Spring TBR.  I'm not fantastic about reading all the books on my seasonal TBRs but I love making the lists!  


1.  Murder in Rose Hill by Victoria Thompson - I love this historical mystery series and am so looking forward to this one!

2.  Mind Games by Nora Roberts - I always enjoy Nora Roberts' romantic suspense and this looks like a good one.

3.  Love at First Book by Jenn McKinlay - I love McKinlay's coy mysteries so I'm really looking forward to read one of her fiction titles.

4.  The Summer Swap by Sarah Morgan - I have really enjoyed previous books by this author so I'm really looking forward to this one.

5.  The Clock Struck Murder by Betty Webb - I don't know anything about this author but the blurb of this mystery sounds really fantastic.  


6.  Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire - I've had this series on my radar since the first book came out and spring looks the time time to try this one!

7.  Blood Red by Wendy Corsi Staub - This is one of the books on my shelf that I'm hoping to get read this year and a suspense title is always a good choice!

8.  Nothing Venture by Patricia Wentworth - I love Wentworth's mysteries and this one off my classic mystery list looks like a fun read.  

9.  The Grace of Wild Things by Heather Fawcett - This looks gorgeous and I love that it's a very loose take off Anne of Green Gables.

10.  Death by Beach Read by Eva Gates - Not only is this the next book in a series I'm really enjoying but it also takes place during the spring so perfect timing!

What are you hoping to read this spring?

5 comments:

  1. I'm also planning to read the Victoria Thompson and Nora Roberts books. I have read some of those other authors like Jen Mckinley, Sarah Morgan, and Eva Gates.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I see some here I also plan to read especially Mind Games. Sounds like you are looking forward to them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I read the first couple of books in Eva Gates series. I really enjoyed them and it's another series I have to go back and catch up with. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked The Grace of Wild Things. :) I have had Seanan McGuire on my TBR forever. I really need to get to them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Mind Games. It's been quite a while since I read anything from Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete