Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Fives - Five Books Set in Ireland on My TBR


I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Ireland is one of my favorite places to have as a book setting so here are five books on my TBR set in Ireland.


1.  Tara Road by Maeve Binchy - I can't have a list about books set in Ireland without including something by Maeve Binchy!


2.  No Strangers Here by Carlene O'Connor - This series looks really interesting and the blurb for the first book really caught my eye.


3.  The Guest List by Lucy Foley - I've read a few books by this author and have enjoyed them for the most part and this one looks good.


4.  The Lost Bookshop by Evie Woods - This book with touches of book related magic sounds like one I will either really love or really not so I need to try it!


5.  The Library at the Edge of the World by Felicity Hayes-McCoy - Libraries and Ireland and characters finding themselves make this sound like the perfect book for me.

What books set in Ireland do you have on your TBR?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some good ones here. The only one I've read is TARA ROAD and that was a long, long time ago. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss Maeve Binchy. Tara Road was one of my favorites from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a couple on your list and have No Strangers Here on my Kindle. Good book list you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Carlene O'Connor and Lucy Foley.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maeve Binchy is the best! And The Lost Bookshop looks like a good one. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these. The Guest List is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely list - I have a couple of Irish authors on my list this year. I think I might have read one Maeve Binchy book.

    ReplyDelete