Saturday, March 9, 2024

This Week in Reading - 3/10

 
It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


Death at a Scottish Christmas by Lucy Connelly - I've really enjoyed the previous two books in the series so I can't wait to virtually go to Scotland for Christmas! (Publisher)

Currently:

Reading:  The Midnight Puzzle by Gigi Pandian and The Science of Murder: The Forensics of Agatha Christie by Carla Valentine

Listening:  The Beekeeper's Daughter by Santa Montefiore 


This week was pretty uneventful so here's a picture of Rover waiting in the car with me while we went to pick up barbecue.  Picking up food is one of his favorite activities.  He especially loves when the people bringing the food out say hi to him.  

Have a great week and happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Rover! He looks like a good companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to see Rover again. And food has great smells. Lulu loves car rides. I only want to take her when I don't have to leave the car though.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rover is a beautiful dog! I hope you are enjoying The Midnight Puzzle. I'm looking forward to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rover is so cute! Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rover is so adorable!!!

    The Agatha Christie book sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rover is so cute! I miss having a dog. I hope you are enjoying your reading. The Midnight Puzzle and The Beekeeper's Daughter are ones I would like to read. Have a great week, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete