Friday, March 1, 2024

Friday Fives - March TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. This is the first Friday in March so I'm picking out five books I hope to read this month.


1.  A Midnight Puzzle by Gigi Pandian - This is the third book in a really fun mystery series involving a company that creates hidden rooms and staircases and a former magician.  I really enjoyed the previous book and can't wait to read this one.


2.  The Beekeeper's Daughter by Santa Montefiore - I've read a few books by this author and really enjoyed them but for whatever reason I I never got around to this one.  It sounds gorgeous.


3.  Homecoming by Kate Morton - This book is on my priority list for this year and I absolutely cannot wait to read it!  It sounds amazing and I love all the books I've read by this author.


4.  Peril in Paperback by Kate Carlisle - I've enjoyed this cozy mystery series involving a book restorer for years and looking forward to going back to this series.  


5.  Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne - My TBR Tarot prompt for this month was Choose a Book That Has Been Made into a Movie or Show.  I'm pretty sure this has been made into both and multiple times.  It's the classic I've been meaning to read this year and this looks like the perfect time to do it!

What are you hoping to read in March?


5 comments:

  1. The only one of these I've read is Verne's Around the World. Happy reading these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read Kate Morton's book, but haven't as yet. I'll get to it this year at some point. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you enjoy Homecoming and all of its Australian flavour. I haven't read Santa Montefiore but often wondered if I'd like her books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Around the World in Eightie Days some 40 years ago...lol. All of these look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound like they will be good! Homecoming sounds good and I definitely want to read Kate Carlisle's book. I hope you enjoy all of these when you read them!

    ReplyDelete