Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday Fives - Books I Really Want to Read That Haven't Made it On Any List


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I love nothing more than a good list and there are bonus points if it's a bookish list.  This year I made a few different TBR lists but there are always some books that fall through the cracks and don't make it on any lists.  Here are 5 I'm really hoping to read this year even though they aren't on any kind of list.


1.  The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - This was the first book I ever came across by this author and I've been meaning to read it for YEARS but somehow never do and it never makes it on any official list.


2.  Tiny Little Things by Beatriz Williams - I read the first Schuyler Sister book last year and loved it.  I'm looking forward to reading about the other two sisters but somehow they didn't make it on any of my TBRs for 2024.


3.  One Mountain Away by Emilie Richards - I read the third book in the Goddess Anonymous series and really enjoyed and meant to go back and read the other books in the series but this first book didn't make it on any lists this year.


4.  Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay - I absolutely loved the first book I read by this author but for whatever reason haven't picked up this book even though it's been on my TBR for ages.


5.  Mountains Wild by Sarah Stewart Taylor - I read a few mysteries by this author years ago and loved them.  This series looks fantastic and I've been meaning to start it for ages but somehow it never makes it on any lists.

Do you have any books you're really hoping to read but haven't made it on any of your TBR lists?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Sarah Stewart Taylor but I like the sound of The Mountains Wild. The mystery and the Dublin setting are intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to say that Sarah Stewart Taylor's series that begins with Mountains Wild is very good. I loved it. Hope you get to it and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed all the Sarah Stewart Taylor books. I think there are 4 now.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a bit frustrating to me to have books I want to read, but that I can't find a reason to pick up just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three known to me and two unknown. The three I know were great, of course I loved that whole series by Emilie Richards. I think my favourite was the one with the pastor as lead, forget her name. The above one I liked because of a dyslexia issue.

    ReplyDelete