Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Bookish Books On My TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  For September I'm focusing on bookish books that I want to read.


1.  The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton - I have only read one book by this author but I really enjoyed it so when I came across this series of books about a long running book club it seemed like a great read.


2.  Bookshop Cinderella by Laura Lee Guhrke - I have really enjoyed this author's historical romances and this book involving a woman who runs a bookshop sounds wonderful.


3.  Book Lovers by Emily Henry - This looks so fun and this is an author I've been wanting to try.


4.  The Air Raid Book Club by Annie Lyons - I love a World War II setting and this looks like a really good read.


5.  The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick - I have been wanting to read this author for ages and this book is not only a bookish book but it looks wonderful.

What bookish books are on your TBR?

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Bookshop Cinderella! And I thought Book Lovers was a fun one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a few that I'd like to read and will add them to my list, but first I'm on a mission to read from the books I have on my bookshelves and all my Kindle books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Books Lovers and I think I would like to read The Library of Lost and Found.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices. Oddly enough during the week I just bought The Air Raid Book Club but not sure when I will get to read it. I want to look into Bookshop Cinderella because I enjoy a good historical romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound good. Bookshop Cinderella really grabbed my attention. I have to look for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read Book Lovers, but it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Library of Lost and Found! ❤

    ReplyDelete