Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Summer-y Covers On My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is about Summer-y Covers so I'm taking a look at books on my TBR that have summer-y covers.


1.  An Island Wedding by Jenny Colgan


2.  Tea and Treachery by Vicki Delany


3.  Slightly South of Simple by Kristy Woodson Harvey


4.  California Girls by Susan Mallery


5.  The Bookshop at Water's End by Patti Callahan Henry


6.  
Best Beach Ever by Wendy Wax


7.  Sunday at Sunflower Inn by Jodi Thomas


8.  One Night Gone by Tara Laskowski


9.  Hark the Herald Angels Slay by Vicki Delany


10. Now and Then Friends by Kate Hewitt

8 comments:

  1. You chose some amazing summery covers! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely summery covers. That Jenny Colgan book is appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these covers just say "SUMMER!" I like the cover for California Girls the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you nailed it with these covers! Love all the beachy covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok like everyone else doing this meme the summer covers have water, which I love. You may have one which doesn't One Night Gone. I also doesn't have sun which makes it an unlikely summer pick. (But it looks like sand in the front of the house, so beach setting?)

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Night Gone has a great cover. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great summer reads as well as covers. I am loving An Island Wedding on audiobook, the narrator does such a good job on those books. Just read a book by Vicki Delany, I would have sworn I had read her before but it was my first one, enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these covers. The only book from this list that I have read is The Bookshop at Water's End which I do recommend.

    ReplyDelete