Saturday, November 6, 2021

Reading Recap - October 2021


Books Read This Month
: 20 - Not a bad reading month!  

Category Breakdown:

Mystery: 15

Romance: 2

Nonfiction: 1

Fiction: 2

Print Books: 9

E-Books:  5

Audio Books: 6

Favorite Books of the Month:


Q's Legacy by Helene Hanff - I absolutely loved this memoir!  This is a must read for anyone who has read 84, Charing Cross Road and if you haven't read that you should and then you should read this book!

The Sun Sister by Lucinda Riley - Lucinda Riley has a unique gift of making me like and get invested with characters that I absolutely could not care less about at the beginning of the book.

Least Favorite Book of the Month:



At Bertram's Hotel by Agatha Christie - I enjoyed this one but it is definitely one of my least favorite Agatha Christie books.  

How was your reading in October?  

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on reading 20 books! If I could do that, my TBR would be a lot less scary. I hope you're having a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well! October was a good reading month for me as well. Not 20 books but I knocked out 8 and two were fat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading month! I've read (and loved) 84, Charing Cross Road multiple times, but have never gotten around to Q's Legacy. Need to take care of that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job! Sorry to see such a great writer was your least favorite read. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a good month. I recently listened to At Bertram's Hotel on audio. I often prefer audio for the regional accents.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great month for sure and happy to see The Sun Sister won you over. I have noted Q's Legacy is at our library so once I've read 84 Charing Cross I'll get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great October. I hope you have a great November too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not yet found an Agatha Christie I really like. I think maybe she is just not for me. Helene Hanff, on the other hand, is always a joy! I'm glad you had a good reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Goodreads to add The Q Legacy and I forgot to come back and comment. Oops. 😛

    ReplyDelete