Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Fall Cozy Mysteries On My TBR with Titles That Make Me Laugh

 



1.  One Foot in the Grape by Carlene O'Neil -I'm not really a wine drinker but I love the look of this series involving a winery and I love the title!

2.  Prose and Cons by Amanda Flower - This magical bookshop mystery series is on my TBR but I can never resist any kind of literary or bookish pun title.

3.  Sealed with a Kill by Lucy Lawrence - I haven't heard of this series but it sounds delightful and I love this title!

4.  The Cider Shop Rules by Julie Anne Lindsey - I've really enjoyed the first two books in this series so of course I have to pick this one up!

5.  The Grim Steeper by Amanda Cooper - The play on the Grim Reaper always makes me giggle and of  course this book is set in a tea shop.  


6.  The Pint of No Return by Ellie Alexander - I love the title and I love this author and can anything feel more fall then an Oktoberfest?

7.  Til Dirt Do Us Part by Edith Maxwell - I love this title and this is a series that I have on my TBR.

8.  A Killer Maize by Paige Shelton - This is a series that I own most of but haven't read much from.  I need to pick it back up and either get through the series or decide it isn't worth the shelf space!  

9.  Bake, Borrow, and Steal by Ellie Alexander - Another book from Ellie Alexander though in a different series but one of my favorites.  This one doesn't come out until next year and I can't wait!

10.  Hooked on Ewe by Hannah Reed - Another series on my TBR and another one where the title cracked me up!

Do you have any fall themed books on your TBR? 

9 comments:

  1. These sound like some fun cozies. I like the title: One Foot in the Grape LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the titles, very funny. I love cozies but rarely read them, don't even know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great cozy TBR and those really are fun titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn seems like such a good time to read a cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great titles - so clever. I am always amazed at how they come up with the titles. Yes The Grim Steeper made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe to three or four discount ebook emails and I get a kick out of so many of the cozy titles. 😆 Thanks for sharing these. 😃

    It's Sci-Fi Month, so no fall themed books on my TBR. 😐 I hate that it's in November. When the weather changes to chilly, I want Fantasy! 😏

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the titles! Our book club is charged with choosing a cozy Christmas mystery. I wish someone would make a list of their favorites (maybe with helpful links to buy-sites)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are hilarious! I especially love #1. I also really like the Alexander series and am eagerly awaiting the newest installment.

    ReplyDelete