Thursday, May 7, 2020

Books from the Backlog - Animal Magnetism

Today I'm linking up with Carole from Carole's Random Life of Books for Books from the Backlog.  I really enjoy the chance to feature a book that's been hiding in the piles of books for far too long!


Goodreads:  Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism #1) by Jill Shalvis

Blurb: Co-owner of the town's only kennel, Lilah Young has lived in Sunshine, Idaho, all her life. Pilot-for-hire Brady Miller is just passing through. But he soon has Lilah abandoning her instincts and giving in to a primal desire.
It's Brady's nature to resist being tied down, but there's something about Lilah and her menagerie that keeps him coming back for more.

Why It Needs to Come Off the Shelf:  I've had this one on the shelf for years but somehow never read it even though I've read several books in the series and really enjoyed them.  Plus, Shalvis writes the absolute best pup side characters.

8 comments:

  1. I read this one, listened to it actually. I liked it but I didn't love it. The animals were the best part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this series! I love it when animals besides kids are part of the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read the more recent works by Jill Shalvis. This is one that I definitely want to read and I agree that she writes wonderful animal characters. I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this whole series as well as this one, I loved them all. Yes the pups and dogs are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Jill Shalvis, but I'm always tempted by her titles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listened to this one years ago. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs on covers always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed the small few books I have read by Shalvis and want to read more. This sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete