Saturday, May 2, 2020

April Reading Summary


Number of Books Read - 18 - 6 more then last month so a pretty good reading month!

Bookish Breakdown:

8 Print Books
7 eBooks
3 Audio Books

9 Review Books
4 Library Books (2 were audio)
1 Reread
4 Overdue Review Books/Books from the Backlog

My Favorite Book of the Month:


One Perfect Summer by Brenda Novak - This probably wasn't the best written book of the month but I think it's one I enjoyed the most.  Though really I enjoyed almost every book I read quite a lot.

Least Favorite Book:
Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein - I don't think this was a bad book it just didn't meet my expectations.

Books I'm Still Reading:



A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles - I had hoped to have this finished by the end of April but this is not a book to be rushed

Come Sundown by Nora Roberts
Tales from the Odyssey Part 1 by Mary Pope Osborne (reading this with my 10 year old for school)
Sugar and Vice by Eve Calder
A Family of Strangers by Emilie Richards - I read this last year but was in such a rush I didn't take the time I wanted with it so I'm listening to it.


Goals for Next Month:  Finish A Gentleman in Moscow (I'm so close!)
Get at least 2 books read off my shelf and 1 overdue review book.

How was your reading in the month of April?

13 comments:

  1. You did really well last month with your reading, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome month for you! Happy May, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a good reading month, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on reading 18 books! I hope you have a good May.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a good reading month. I didn't read very much in April, but I did enjoy what I did manage to read. I hope you continue to enjoy your current reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to Goodreads I am four books behind *shrugs*.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like listening to books I've read. Good way of rereading. I am going to read the Brenda Novak book very soon so very pleased to see you naming it top book for this month. I always go by what I enjoyed most, its what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mix of library books/review books and you even got a reread in. I never fit in rereads any more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a fantastic reading month! It always feels so good to mark one off of the past due review books. I hope you have a wonderful month of reading in May!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a great April Katherine. I enjoyed A Gentleman in Moscow on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 18 books - amazing! Wishing you a lovely May.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for getting all the backlog books read! 😀

    ReplyDelete