Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Romances I'd Like to Read This Year

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a love freebie so I'm thinking about Romances I'd Like to Read This Year.  I'm not looking at books published this year but at all romances that are on my TBR that need to move up the list soon.


1.  Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis - I've enjoyed lots of books by Shalvis though I haven't picked any up in awhile.  I've seen some great reviews for this one and I'm thinking it would be a great one to pick up.

2.  One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan - This just sounds delightful and I typically enjoy Morgan's books.

3.  Sister's of Summer's End by Lori Foster - I loved the first book in this series and am really looking forward to picking this one up.

4.  Angel's Rest by Emily March - March's romances are always so sweet and heart warming.  I've read several books in this series but never managed to read the first one.

5.  Undercurrents by Nora Roberts - I love Roberts' suspense titles and this one sounds really good but somehow it's fallen through the cracks of my reading life.



6.  Barefoot Beach by Debbie Mason - I have yet to read a book by Mason but her covers are always so pretty that they always catch my eye.  This looks like a great read for summer. 

7.  Something About You by Julie James - I listened to one of her books last summer and really enjoyed it and since lots more of her books are on Audible Escape I'm looking forward to getting more of her books read.

8.  The Bachelor by Sabrina Jeffries - Jeffries is one of my favorite authors but her books tend to get buried in the piles.  I'm hoping to stop that and I"d really like to pick this one up.

9.  The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay - I read the 2nd book in this series and was a little meh about it but I loved the couple that was in book 1 and there's a bookstore involved so I have high hopes.

10. Good Luck With That by Kristan Higgins - This one is probably more under the category of women's fiction but I still want to read it so I'm adding it in!



6 comments:

  1. I always struggle with the romance freebie as I just don't read the things! I'll need to come up with a TTT with a twist! I hope you get to read your list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several of those on my wish list. I hope you get to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read a Jill Shalvis nor an Emily March book in a long time. I enjoy their books a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The romance section is getting a lot of recommendations on this meme this week. Thanks for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big romance reader, so I haven't read any of these. There are some authors here that I want to try, though.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list - I've read some of them and enjoyed them and one or two there that I'd like to read too. I bought the Shalvis book on Kindle just recently.

    ReplyDelete