Saturday, February 15, 2020

This Week in Reading - February 16

It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:

No idea!  Our mail was on hold so I won't know until it actually starts back up.  I did refrain from purchasing books and requesting NetGalley books so I consider that a win!

Currently:

Reading:  Still reading Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan and also finished with Ten Days Gone by Beverly Long

Listening:  The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman

Watching:  Not much other then YouTube videos.  

Off the Blog:

If all goes well we are back from Disney!  Since I'm writing this before we leave I don't know how our time was but I have high hopes.  I'm not sure how long we will be home but I'm sure I'm glad to be crashing in my own bed!  Disney pictures and updates next week!

On the Blog:

What Happened:

What's Coming Up:

Monday:  Books I'm Going to Grab Next Time I'm in the Library
Tuesday:  Books with Librarians
Wednesday:  Ten Days Gone - Mystery Review
Thursday:  Books from the Backlog
Friday:  Friday Fives
Saturday: TBD

Have a great week and happy reading!

13 comments:

  1. I hope the books when they come will make you very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time at Disney! I can't wait to see what you think of Ten Days Gone as I have that one to read too!

    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip to Disney was all that you hoped it would be and the journey home was smooth. Get plenty of the rest in the coming week, Katherine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I hope your trip from Disney lived up to your hopes and you're enjoying your own bed again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten Days Gone looks like a good one. I hope it was an awesome read. I'll have to check it out. and hope your Disney trip was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the books you get. I do love the Jenny Colgan books, but I'm behind. Hope you have a great time at Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you guys had a great time at Disney. I'd love to go there someday with our little girl.
    And I love Jenny Colgan. Her books are just so fun.
    Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw some of the wonderful Disney photos on IG. Looked like a really good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I really enjoy the Mrs. Pollifax stories. I would really like to get Ten Days Gone, it looks fabulous.

    Have a great week! I hoe it will be good to be home.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had tons of fun at Disney and have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a great time. I'm impressed that you refrained from getting any new books, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing Ten Days Gone around quite a bit! I hope you enjoyed it. I should check Goodreads. 👍✨

    ReplyDelete