Monday, February 17, 2020

Books I'm Going to Grab Next Time I'm in the Library


I do love a good random library spree but sometimes my little library branch doesn't have all the randomness that I'm currently craving.  Luckily they have a fabulous website and I can have any book in the entire system sent to my home library.  Here are a few I'm thinking about grabbing.

1.  $10 Great Dates: Connecting Love, Marriage, and Fun on a Budget by Peter and Heather Larson and David and Claudia Arp - I'm curious about this one.  Date night is not exactly front burner for us at the moment but I'm curious about what ideas this book could offer.

2.  A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams - It's been too long since I've read a book by Williams and I've missed her writing!


3.  A Memory of Violets by Hazel Gaynor - Basically same as above.

4.  Bar Harbor Retirement Home for Famous Writers by Terri-Lynne DeFino - I know nothing about this book but I love the cover and the premise.

What books are you wanting to pick up from the library?

6 comments:

  1. Nice list especially the Gaynor book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a great library system! It costs too much to keep ordering books from our library plus membership fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm now some of these I'm drawn towards. I think I have read A Hundred Summers but I do have one of hers sitting on my shelf. The Hazel Gaynor book I'd like as well and the retirement home for writers - well why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely go to our local library anymore and order most of my books through their libby app. Horrible I know, but I am less app to get sick if i do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read A Memory of Violets and loved it, Katherine. It is actually the only one of Hazel Gaynor's books that I have read so I need to read some of her other works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have realized that I only pick up cookbooks and decorating books from the library, now. Hoopla has been keeping my borrow pile full. Ha ha. 📚

    ReplyDelete