Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books About Food on My TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Books About Food Thar Aren't Cookbooks so I'm looking through my TBR to find some foodie books I'm looking forward to reading.


1.  A Fatal Feast at Bramsford Manor by Darci Hannah - A new cozy msytery with food and ghosts and a manor in England.  What's not to love!

2.  Sweetshop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan - I have a huge sweettooth and typically enjoy Colgan's books.

3.  The Food Explorer: The True Adventures of a Globe Trotting Botanist Who Transformed What America Eats by Daniel Stone - I don't know much about this one but it sounds fascinating and I love food history.

4.  Rosemary and Crime by Gail Oust - I read a later book in this series and enjoyed it.  I always meant to go back and read the first book but of course I haven't yet.

5.  Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis - The main character runs a taco truck so I suspect I will want lots of tacos as I read this one.


6.  Crust No One by Winnie Archer - This cozy mystery involves a bakery that focuses on bread.  I read the first one and loved it but never continued the series.  

7.  32 Yolks:  From My Mother's Table to Working the Line by Eric Ripert- Eric Ripert kind of terrifies me but he's an amazing chef and I'm curious to hear more about his philosophies on food.

8.  Flipped for Murder by Maddie Day - Another cozy mystery and this one has been on my TBR for years.  I'm not even going to guess how many books in this series I already own yet somehow haven't read.

9.  The Cookbook Club by Beth Harbison - I love foodie books and main characters figuring out what they really want in life and this has both!

10. Eating for England: The Delights and Eccentricies of the British Table by Nigel Slater - I love Nigel Slater and this looks interesting!

What foodie books are on your TBR?



7 comments:

  1. I've read Eating for England and it's very amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis here.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great list, the Beth Harbison book tempts me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all sound yummy...lol I did read Shalvis's story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love culinary cozy mysteries. Crust No One is a great title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I read the first one and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to reading A Fatal Feast at Bramsford Manor. These all sound good though.

    ReplyDelete