Friday, September 6, 2024

Friday Fives - September TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. This is the first Friday in Septembery so I'm picking out five books I hope to read this month.


1.  The Grim Steeper by Gretchen Rue - This is the third book in a series about a magical book and tea shop.  There's a cat involved as well so it's pretty much the cozy trifecta.  I've really enjoyed the previous books.  


2.  Dead Storage Mary Feliz - Well for one thing there's a dog on the cover so how can I resist it?  This has also been on my NetGalley shelf for literally years and it is time to give it a listen.


3.  Arsenic with Austen by Katherine Bulger Hyde - This has been on my TBR since it came out and so I had to put it on my Library Priority List for this year!


4.  Jane Austen's Lost Letters by Jane K. Cleland - This is the last book in the Josie Prescott Antique Mystery series and I'm really looking forward to reading it.


5.  You Can Run by Rebecca Zanetti - This is my TBR Tarot read for the month.  The prompt was Choose a Book that Starts With You and I've been wanting to read this one for ages.

What are you hoping to read in September?

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed that Rebecca Zanetti series but it is a bit out there wacky.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope these all turn out to be great reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tarot cards seem like a fun thing, especially if you have lots of books awaiting you. makes it easier to choose.

    ReplyDelete