Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is my Fall TBR.  I love making these seasonal TBRs!


1.  A New Lease on Death by Olivia Blacke - I've really enjoyed other books by this author and this paranormal cozy looks fun.

2.  Rockin' Around the Chikadee by Donna Andrews - I love this series and the Christmas books are my favorite.  

3.  Death at the Dinner Party by Ellie Alexander - I really enjoyed the first and second books in the series and I'm looking forward to this one.

4.  Betrayal at Blackthorn Park by Julia Kelly - I loved the first book (and I'm rereading it now and enjoying it just as much) so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

5.   A Merry Little Murder Plot by Jenn McKinlay - This is another of my favorite cozy series and of course I had to pick up the newest book!


6.  The Mirror by Nora Roberts - The first book in this trilogy was one of my favorite books last year so I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues.

7.  Madrigals and Mayhem by Elizabeth Penney - I have really enjoyed this series and the last book especially was good so I'm looking forward to this one.

8.  Strong Poison by Dorothy L. Sayers - I'm slowly reading through the Lord Peter Wimsey books and this is the next one.

9.  The Twelve Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen - This has been on my Series list since the beginning of the year and somehow I just haven't gotten around to it.

10. Be Afraid by Mary Burton - This is an overdue review book but it looks fun and creepy and perfect for fall.

What are you hoping to read this fall?

4 comments:

  1. Katherine, I love making lists too as it keeps me motivated. the list items sometimes chance but I am usually flexible. You mentioned Matt Haig books on my blog - they are interesting but I don't think any can beat The Midnight Library. I liked that book enough that I'd like to buy it in spite of having read it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Ellie Alexander's books, but man, she writes fast! I cannot keep up, LOL. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I have A New Lease on Death to review. It looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin' Around the Chikadee? Best title ever! :D Happy reading all of these.

    ReplyDelete