Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Fives - Five Non-Book Bookish Items On My Wishlist


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I do love to shop but while I love buying books I'm not typically one for buying bookish stuff but here are 5 items that have been high up on my wishlist lately.


1.  TBR Jar like this one from Decal to Remember - I've gotten obsessed with TBR jars and have decided I must have one.  Honestly I'm probably going to make my own with stuff I have already but this one is adorable.  


2.  Library Cart from Amazon - I guess this is more a portable cart than a real library cart but I see so many TBR setups with these and they're so fun.  Do I need one?  Nope.  Do I have space for one?  Not really.  Do I want one?  Pretty much withe every fiber of my being.


3.  The Saint Mary Mead Book Club Sweatshirt from Pyritengooseberries - Isn't this the cutest!  I really feel like I must have it.


4.  A Wearable Blanket from Huglanket on Amazon - While this is Golden Retrievers and not books I want to wear this while I'm reading because I get cold so I think it counts.  


5.  The World of Agatha Christie Puzzle from Barnes and Noble - Another Agatha Christie thing and one I've been looking at for ages.  I really should just get it next time I'm at the store.

6 comments:

  1. I swear, you always make me want to spend money on the things you highlight on your list!! One thing I have been wanting, and don't need, ita swearshirt I saw at Books A Million with the message "Just One More Chapter and an open book". I don't get much chance for sweatshirts in Florida but...I'll probably buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want that library cart? And that TBR jar is very cute. I like puzzles, too, so I'm intrigued by that Agatha Christie one....though I do better with 500 piece puzzles. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fun. I love the TBR jar. I never saw that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list of wishes, I hope you see some of them arriving at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cart - I like that it folds but not sure I'd ever need it to do that, lol.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete