Saturday, August 3, 2024

Reading Recap - July 2024

 

Monthly Recap:

Monthly Reading Count -  17 - a little lower than usual but July was a busy month!

Print - 5
Ebook - 5
Audiobook -7

Mystery -  13
Fiction - 3
Nonfiction - 1

Favorite Books of the Month:


Favorite Audio:  The Lights of Sugarberry Cove by Heather Webber


Favorite Read:  The Body in the Bookstore by Ellie Alexander
Murder with Puffins by Donna Andrews
15 Summers Later by RaeAnne Thayne

Least Favorite Book of the Month:
Old World Murder by Kathleen Ernst - I love the concept of a murder taking place in a living history musuem and I didn't hate this one but the main character drove me batty and the mystery didn't quite come together for me.

Armchair Travel:


Domestic Travel:

I went to Idaho, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., and Alabama for the first time this month.  
I revisited California, Illinois, Arizona, New York, Maine, Texas, and Wisconsin.

International Travel:
I went to England (twice) and France this month.

Where did you armchair travel with your books this month?  What was your favorite read?


6 comments:

  1. You traveled quite a bit! I went to England, France, Algeria and Greece for international travel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read well for a busy month.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you loved the Heather Webber book. I must keep an eye out for 15 Summers Later, will probably be Kindle as library hasn't ordered it and not available for me at Audible but you never know, early days yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of books for such a busy month. Happy August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great month in July. I want to read The Body in the Bookstore. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. July was my annual Summer in the City reading theme, so I was only in NYC. 😊

    ReplyDelete