Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books on My TBR with Sisters


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a relationship freebie and I'm going through my TBR and picking out books with sisters.  Maybe because I'm an only child but I love books with sisters and sibling relationships and here are ten I'm looking forward to reading.


1.  The Secret Love Letters of Olivia Moretti

2.  Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas

3.  The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown

4.  A Most Agreeable Murder by Julia Seales

5.  Dead with the Wind by Miranda James


6.  The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis

7.  The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery

8.  Book Lovers by Emily Henry

9.  The Wilderwomen by Ruth Emmie Lang

10. Slightly South of Simple by Kristy Woodson Harvey  

Have you read any of these?  What are some of your favorite books involving sisters?

6 comments:

  1. I liked Book Lovers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have six siblings and there were definitely times when I was growing up that I wished I were an only child! LOL. I do love my sisters, though, even the crazy one :) Great twist on the topic.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Book Lovers was a fun romance. And as for novels with sisters in them, I love everything by Jane Austen. But My Sister, The Serial Killer, When Venus Fell, and The Moon Sisters are also great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read and enjoyed the Emily Henry and the Jill Shalvis.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good. The first one is on my TBR and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, I have read a couple of them and most are entirely new to me. I just finished The Summer Escape by Jill Shalvis which features sisters in a very fun way.

    ReplyDelete