Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books on My TBR with Titles that Have Things From Nature


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Titles with Items From Nature and I'm focusing on books in my TBR that have things from nature in the title.


1.  Fresh Water for Flowers by Verlie Perrin

2.  Enchanted Hill by Emily Bain Murphy

3.  The Mountains Wild by Sarah Stewart Taylor

4.  The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert

5.  In the Shadow of the Glacier by Vicki Delany


6.  The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews

7.  The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager

8.  Midnight Dunes by Laura Griffin

9.  Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong 

10.  The Bookshop by the Bay by Pamela M. Kelley

What books on your TBR have nature-y titles

5 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see how everyone chose to interpret the topic this week - either by cover or by title. I think you took the harder route so kudos to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interpretation and you've got some really good books on this list. I've read several and loved the Vicki Delany book, Watcher in the Woods, and The Mountains Wild. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh Water for Flowers was excellent. I read that for the Women in Translation month last year and am reading another by that author right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I've read WATCHER IN THE WOODS (which I loved) and THE HOUSE ACROSS THE LAKE (which I liked well enough, although it's far from my favorite Sager book).

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, I didn't get around to posting the TTT but you've chosen well. I did enjoy The High Tide Club, but I usually like anything by MKA.

    ReplyDelete