Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Books On My Current To Buy List

 

I'm in a book buying mood and every once in awhile I like to go through my TBR wishlist and see what books are on the top of my To Buy list.  I'm not necessarily going to buy them all but I like seeing what is really catching my eye right now.


1.  One Night Gone by Tara Laskowski - This thriller has been on my TBR since it came out and I've been in a thriller-y kind of mood lately so it feels like the time.

2.  Unfollow Me by Charlotte Duckworth - Ditto above!

3.  The Mountains Wild by Sarah Stewart Taylor - This series has been really calling to me and I want t get started on it.  

4.  Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen - I love this author's books but I haven't read as many as I'd like and this one sounds lovely.  

5.  The Last Heir to Blackwood Library by Hester Fox - The cover is gorgeous, the story sounds a bit Gothic-y and spooky and the title has the word library in it so I of course need to read it!


6.  The Golden Spoon by Jessica Maxwell - Apparently this book is like Great British Bake Off meets a murder mystery and that is two of my favorite things put together.

7.  The Spectacular by Fiona Davis - I've really enjoyed this author's books and this one sounds really interesting.  

8.  Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas - I've been getting back into historical romance and I really want to reread the Hathaway series and this is the first book in the series.  

9.  The Broken Girls by Simone St James - Another author I really love and this one is really calling to me.  

10. In the Hall with a Knife by Diana Peterfreund - Apparently this is a YA mystery series based on the game Clue.  I don't normally read YA but I can't resist something based off of Clue and this looks fun.

What books are on your To Buy List currently?

10 comments:

  1. I definitely keep a running want-to-buy list. But it is rare that I head out to a bookstore and purchase books from my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good ones here. Some are on my TBR as well and some I've read. I recommend THE BROKEN GIRLS and also the series by Sarah Stewart Taylor (loved it). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't often go for thrillers, but just the cover of One Night Gone has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I love lists like this. You are making me want to reread the Lisa Kleypas historical romance series again. I am limiting myself to 2-4 books per month to buy so maybe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read / enjoyed the Sarah Stewart Taylor and also the Simon St. James ones.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great shopping list to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read some of these, including Allen and St. James. These all sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the cover of The Golden Spoon somewhere and was intrigued. I was wondering what it was about. Thanks. 📙

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to go through my want to buy list now and then too. I hope you like The Broken Girls when you do get to it. I love the cover of The Golden Spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love Mine Till Midnight! And The Golden Spoon sounds like fun, too.

    ReplyDelete