Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR Pile
Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic from The Broke and the Bookish
Since I haven't finished my spring TBR list and my summer one is basically untouched I'm going to have to face reality. It's time to admit that until I get my NetGalley addiction under control I'm not going to be reading anything but review books despite the ever growing stack of actual physical books that are taking over my shelves.
So here's the review books I plan on reading this fall! Now, if you need me I'll be in my fort built with the piles of physical books I no longer have a place to put and reading review books!
Past Due: These are books that came out months ago that for some reason I haven't read yet:
2. Chateau of Secrets by Melanie Dobson - It's a chateau in France and a woman is trying to learn the secrets of her grandmother's life. Not quite sure why I put this one off either.
3. Always on My Mind by Belle Andre - This author was introduced to me by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer who is definitely one of the worst influences on me when it comes to adding to the TBR pile! I now have 2 and have yet to read 1.
4. Mission to Murder by Lynn Cahoon - I loved the 1st one in this series and was so excited to see the next one. That was 2 months ago.
5. The Hexed by Heather Graham - See #4
Coming Up: Books due out October and November
7. The Night Garden by Lisa Van Allen - My bookish kindred spirit - Lark at The Bookwyrm's Hoard - really enjoyed the first book by this author.
8. Hardcastle's Quartet by Graham Ison - A historical murder mystery sounds like a fun read on a gloomy fall day.
9. The Bone Room by James Vitarius - I read the first 2 chapters back in July and really liked how developed and unique the main characters were.
10. Deadly Tasting by Jean-Pierre Alaux and Noel Balen - There's wine and murder in France. What's not to love?