The Broke and The Bookish is the top ten authors I've only read 1 book from but NEED to read more. This is a pretty fitting topic for me as I'm always finding authors I love, reading one book from and then never reading more.
2. Kate Ellis - Pre-internet days (or at least pre-everything is available on the internet days) I discovered a Kate Ellis British murder mystery featuring Detective Sergeant Wesley Peterson called The Bone Garden. I loved it and promptly began haunting by used bookstores looking for more only to never find any. I now own at least 3 but have yet to read them.
3. P.J. Alderman - I read and really enjoyed the first ghostly mystery in the Port Chatham series entitled Haunting Jordan. Have yet to start book #2 even though I've owned it for years.
4. Rachel Bertsche - Ever since I read Jennifer, Gwyneth and Me (review) I've been meaning to read more of her work. So far it hasn't happened.
review) and have been told that it's not even close to her best book.
6. Catherine Aird - I loved the one book by this classic British author I've read - A Most Contagious Game. In fact I enjoyed them so much that I picked up 3 last time I was at the used bookstore. Haven't read a one yet!
7. Hannah Dennison - Murder at Honeychurch Hall (review) was one of my favorite cozies of the year so far. I'm dying to read some of her other books.
8. Liz Trenow - The Forgotten Seamstress (review) was one of my favorite books of the year so far but I still haven't read any of ther others even though I have her newest book waiting for me on my Kindle.
9. Jo Bannister - I read the first book in the Castlemere series and while I loved the nicely done British Police Procedural I haven't picked up another one even though she's written dozens!
10. Eowyn Ivey - I read The Snow Child last year for book club and fell in love with her rather stark and beautifully descriptive writing style. I'm not sure she's written any other books but if she has I need to read them. I can still vividly recall some of the images this book painted.