The Broke and the Bookish and today's topic is Top Ten Books I Want to Read but Don't Own Yet.
2. A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd - this is another series that has been on my radar for awhile. I love books set in the period between the wars as well as books set in England. The premise itself sounds interesting!
3. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs - I enjoyed Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I'm curious to see where the story goes.
4. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan - It's a book about a 24 hour book store. It's been on my wishlist for ages but I've never picked it up.
6. A Cornish Affair by Liz Fenwick - I first saw this book on NetGalley but it was only available to readers in the UK. I've been wanting to read it ever since!
7. Mallowan's Memoirs: Agatha and the Archaeologist by Max Mallowan - This is a book by Agatha's beloved 2nd husband a man who was a renowned archaeologist and generally considered a thoroughly nice man. I'd like to read his side of things since I've read Agatha's POV so many times.
9. Paris Without End: The True Story of Hemingway's First Wife by Gioia Diliberto - I discovered this book shortly after The Paris Wife came out and I've been dying to read it ever since.
10. The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City by David Lebovitz - I really enjoyed the litte stories that were before every recipe in Lebovitz's My Paris Kitchen so I've been wanting to track down this book,