Monday, November 27, 2023

Sleigh Bells Ring - Holiday Romance Review


Goodreads:  Sleigh Bells Ring by RaeAnne Thayne

Rating: Really Liked It! (4.5 Stars)
Source:   Library    

Description:  Ranch manager Annie McCade thought her twin niece and nephew could join her at the Angel View Ranch for Christmas with her absent employer being none the wiser. But when the ranch's owner, Tate Sheridan, shows up out of the blue, Annie's plans are upended. Soon she finds herself helping Tate make a Christmas to remember for his grieving and fractured extended family.

Genre: Romance - Contemporary

Why I Picked This Book:  I love Thayne's stories and her holiday reads are my favorite.

My Impression:  Thanksgiving is done so it is officially holiday season here and I am enjoying diving in to all my holiday reads.  RaeAnne Thayne's holiday stories are such cozy Christmas-y goodness that I can never resist and this one was just a delight.  Annie McCade is back at the ranch she grew up on to help support her brother who isn't dealing well with a tragedy.  She has temporary custody of her niece and nephew and wasn't expecting to have to deal with her employers for what has the potential to be a complicated Christmas.

Tate and Annie knew each other as children but have existed in two very different worlds for a long time.  They're both nice people dealing with some relatable challenges and trying to figure out their next move.  I loved all the family scenes with the Sheridan family and Thayne put in just the right amount of sweet without being saccharine and drama without being angsty.  I thoroughly enjoyed this cozy read from beginning to end.  If you are looking to get in the holiday spirit then grab this book, a mug of hot chocolate and a cozy blanket and you'll be good to go!

Would I Read More of this Series/Author? Absolutely!  This is one of my favorite romance authors and I always look forward to reading her books.

Would I Recommend this Book? If you're a fan of holiday romances and stories of family dynamics I don't think you could go wrong with picking this one up!

3 comments:

  1. She is popular. I have yet to read one of her books.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one last year and thought it was a cute holiday romance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this one was familiar and checking on GR I see I loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete