Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Romances On My To Buy List


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a genre freebie and since it's February I've been focusing on love and romance books.  So here are ten romances on my To Buy list.


1.  Identity by Nora Roberts - I'm really excited about this book.  I didn't love Roberts' 2022 stand alone so I have extra high hopes for this one.

2.  Book Lovers by Emily Henry - I've heard such great things about this author and this looks adorable.

3.  The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood - This sounds like such a great read and I've read such a great reviews for it.  

4.  Something Old, Something New by Amy Clipston - Antiques, cleaning out a house, and a romance.  This sounds like perfection!

5.  The House on Mulberry Street by Jeannie Chin - This is a new to me author but the blurb sounds really good and the cover is adorable.


6.  Close Up by Amanda Quick - I love this series and this is the next book I have to read.  I'm looking forward to picking this one up.

7.  The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sanga Mandanna - I have heard amazing things about this book and it sounds fantastic.  

8.  Angel's Rest by Emily March - I've read several of the later books in the series but have never read the first book.

9.  The Siren of Sussex by Mimi Matthews - I read another book by this author in 2022 and really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more.

10. The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis - I love the cover of this one and have really enjoyed the other books by Shalvis that I've read.  I'm looking forward to picking this one up soon!

Do you have any romances on your TBR or To Buy list?

10 comments:

  1. I hope to read Happy Place by Emily Henry this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have BOOK LOVERS on my shelf and also currently have THE VERY SECRET SOCIETY book checked out from the library. And I want to read Nora Roberts IDENTITY. We seem to be thinking along some of the same lines, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I definitely have the Nora R book in my sights. I dilly dally on The Love Hypothesis but lots of readers seem to love it. Have read the whole series of Emily March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Book Lovers, The Love Hypothesis and The Lemon Sisters. I am also planning to read Identity.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved both Book Lovers and The Love Hypothesis! Great list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for many of these books too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be reading, have read or want to read everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book Lovers was a lot of fun! I am trying to decide if I want to read the new Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list. I have Identity to review, too. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed Book Lovers and Mimi Matthews is an auto-buy for me!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete