Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Books On My Romance TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  My romance reading has increased a bit and I've really been enjoying them and want to read more.  Here are 5 romances that are on my TBR.


1.  When the Marquess Met His Match by Laura Lee Guhrke - Laura Lee Guhrke used to be one of my favorite romance authors but it has been a long time since I read any of her books despite having a number of her books (including this one) sitting on my shelf for years.  


2.  Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis - I just read a Jill Shalvis book earlier this year and remembered how much I enjoyed her books.  I've read a few books in this series but not all and never the first one.


3.  The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs - This is probably more women's fiction than romance but but I'm still really looking forward to it and am very curious to see how it links up to the two earlier books.  


4.  Christmas at Holiday House by RaeAnne Thayne - I read a RaeAnne Thayne Christmas book last year and it reminded me just how much I enjoyed her books - especially her Christmas books.  The cover of this one really caught my eye.


5.  Someone to Love by Mary Balogh - Mary Balogh used to be one of my favorite historical romance authors but it's been years since I've read her and I really want to fix that.  

Do you have any romances on your TBR?


5 comments:

  1. I haven't read a romance book in a while. I love the covers of #'s 2 & 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lost and Found Bookshop is a very fun read; I enjoyed that one a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all some of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that on Audible the Mary Balogh Someone to... series was in the Audible Plus section so I put three I hadn't read into my library. Feeling like an historical romance next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for The Lost and Found Bookshop. ❤

    ReplyDelete