Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday Fives - My Five Favorite Romance Authors


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I'm trying to read more romance this year because it is a genre I've really been missing.  Here are 5 of my favorite romance authors most of whom I've been seriously neglecting.


1.  Nora Roberts - Not every book Roberts writes is a winner for me but I almost always really enjoy her books whether they're a straightforward romance, romantic suspense, or more fantasy leaning titles.


2.  Heather Graham - Her romances are my least favorite of her books usually but I love a good paranormal romantic suspense!


3.  Jill Shalvis - I always enjoy Shalvis' books.  I really enjoy how she writes friendships especially and her books have the best animal sidekicks.


4.  Sabrina Jeffries - It's been awhile since I've read anything by Jeffries but she's always been a favorite and has a number of books I'm looking forward to catching up on.


5.  RaeAnne Thayne - I love RaeAnne Thayne's books and there are so many I haven't read that I'm looking forward to reading!

Who are some of your favorite romance authors?

10 comments:

  1. I love the covers of books 1,2, & 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I've enjoyed books by all of these authors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like any author who writes a good romance, I am enjoying going back to the beginning of the series of RaeAnne Thayne "All is Bright" story which I enjoyed. Mary Balogh is an historical author I read sometimes and as some of her books are "free" on Audible Plus I'll be sampling a few of hers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of my favorites too and I've been very neglectful. Hope you get to read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same about Graham. I love her Krewe books best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I haven't read any Sabrina Jeffries, but I also love all the other authors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always curious about who are the best romance writers. Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of them, though Heather Grahme and Jill Shavis are on my radar. Your recommendation certainly has made me more eager to try one of their books, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shalvis is a favorite of mine and I do enjoy Nora Roberts. I need to give these other authors a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sabrina Jeffries, LynsaySands, Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn,Danielle Steele

    ReplyDelete