Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Fives - Five Cozy Mysteries That Take Place on Valentine's Day


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I'm picking out 5 cozy mysteries that take place around the holiday.


1.  In Cold Chamomile by Joy Avon 


2.  Lethal Treasure by Jane K. Cleland



3.  Murder in the Paperback Parlor by Ellery Adams 



4. This Old Homicide by Kate Carlisle


5.  The Chocolate Cupid Killings by JoAnna Carl

Have you read any of these?  Do you have any books set around Valentine's Day on your TBR?

7 comments:

  1. I have not read any of those and now that I think of it, I don't have anything set on Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers of the Cleland, Adams, and Carlisle books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so clever to pick out 5 cozies that are around Valentines Day. Haven't read any of them but lovely to have romantic cozies to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you found so many cozies set around Valentines Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great topic! I love the sound of The Chocolate Cupid Killings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever read any books set on or around Valentines Day. These sound like fun. :D

    ReplyDelete