Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday = Ten Books On My TBR With Winter-y Covers


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a freebie and since it is cold and dreary I'm picking out ten books on my TBR with winter-y covers.


1.  A Wish For Winter by Viola Shipman


2.  Stalking Ground by Margaret Mizushima


3,  Miracle Road by Emily March


4,  Kingdom Come by Jane Jensen


5.  Dangerous Games by Tess Diamond


6.  Dark Night by Paige Shelton


7. Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis


8.  Assault and Beret by Jenn McKinlay


9.  Someone to Trust by Mary Balogh


10. Circle of Influence by Annette Dashofy

Do you have any books on your TBR with Winter-y cover?


9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the covers of these books! Kingdom Come is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very atmospheric covers, especially Kingdom Come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers, my favorite is the Shipman book. It reminds me of ice skating when I was growing up in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the Shalvis and Shelton books. I'll be reading Stalking Ground soon.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I did wintery covers today too. And I used a Wish for Winter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually read one of these - Kingdom Come. Several years ago and I don't really remember much about it, but the cover is nice. Must have liked it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great wintery covers! I love that Margaret Mizushima series; and I have Shelton's Dark Night sitting in my library bag as we speak. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually feel a little cold just looking at these covers! They do say winter to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wintry covers and all the books themselves look good.

    ReplyDelete