Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Books I Hope Santa Brings.


1.  Love in the Time of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson - I love true crime and to have a character who is true crime obsessed sounds fun.

2.  The Lost and Found Bookshop by Susan Wiggs - I've really enjoyed all the books I've read by Susan Wiggs and this looks wonderful.

3.  Nora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan - I've seen a number of great reviews for this one and it sounds so good.

4.  You Can Run by Rebecca Zanetti - This author has been on my TBR for ages and this is the first in a series so it seems like a good place to start.

5.  Missing in Wales by Jenny O'Brien - I'm always looking for more procedural type mysteries and this looks really good.


6.  The Recipe Box by Viola Shipman - I have been wanting to read this author since the first book came out and this book appeals to me most.

7.  The Landscapes of Anne of Green Gables by Catherine Reid - Anne of Green Gables is one of my very favorite books and this sounds like a wonderful book to flip through.

8.  The House at Riverton by Kate Morton - This is one of the few Morton books that I haven't read and I've really enjoyed all of her books.

9.  The Lion in the Living Room: How Cats Tamed Us and Took Over the World by Abigail Tucker - I loved the documentary of the same title and this looks like an interesting book I could read with my son.

10. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen - Garden Spells was one of my favorite books of the year I read it but for some reason I have neglected to pick this one up.

What books do you hope Santa leaves under the tree this year?

12 comments:

  1. I see a few titles that caught my attention. I thought I'd read The Recipe Box but I can't find it in my reviews, maybe it's on my old blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colorful book title in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jenny O'Brien's series featuring Gaby Darn. Wish she's write more but she did end the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Love in the Time of Serial Killers. And I thought The Lost and Found Bookshop was a fun read, too. Here's hoping you get all of these and more this Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about Love in the Time of Serial Killers and want to read it too! I hope you find a few, if not all, of these under your tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you do receive some of these from Santa this year. I had a lot of fun with Love in the Time of Serial Killers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list. I hope you get all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see four here that I've read and loved, hope some of them find their way onto your shelf at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Allen too and hope you get all the books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had an ARC of The Lion in the Living Room. I'll have to look for it. Thanks for reminding me! I hope you received some of the books you wanted for Christmas. 😍

    ReplyDelete