Thursday, December 15, 2022

Books from the Backlog - Go to My Grave


Today I'm linking up with Carole from Carole's Random Life of Books for Books from the Backlog.  I really enjoy the chance to feature a book that's been hiding in the piles of books for far too long!

Goodreads:  Go to My Grave by Catriona McPherson

Blurb:  Donna Weaver has put everything into The Breakers, a Bed and Breakfast that she and her mother are opening on a remote stretch of beach. Now it waits - freshly painted, richly furnished, filled with flowers.
But as the guests arrive, they feel like they've been here before. Amid home-baked scones, gorgeous guest rooms, and lavish dinners fit for a king, the feeling of menace grows.

Someone has broken their vow. Someone is playing games. And then the games turn deadly...

Why It Needs to Come Off the Shelf:  This has been gathering dust on my NetGalley shelf for quite some time.  I've seen some mixed reviews on it but it does look wonderfully creepy and could be a fun read.

7 comments:

  1. That would be nice and creepy, I like a good mystery.

    So, if some of your comments on my blog did not post I now know why. I was emptying Spam folder and there were loads of comments from people I visit all the time! I was very disappointed and they are so old that, I just cleared the file. Was NOT ignoring you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like my kind of book. I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so strange that we both decided to feature books by the same author today! This one sounds good and I hope that you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound creepy! I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy McPherson's writing and her books always sound good--as does this one. I can see why you added it to your TBR. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try and conquer some back list NetGalley ARCs next year, too. 🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete