Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I Would Read if I Was Having a Halloween Readathon


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a Halloween freebie so I'm pretending I'm doing a Halloween readathon and picking out 10 books that I would read.


1.  Zero Days by Ruth Ware - I've enjoyed the books by Ruth Ware that I've read and this one looks fun and creepy.

2.  The Unholy by Heather Graham - Heather Graham's Krewe of Hunters books are always a spooky ghostly good time and this is the next one in the series.

3.  How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix - How can I resist that title?  

4.  The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna - I'm taking a little break from the suspenseful for this book that I've heard nothing but raves for.

5.  The Night Swim by Megan Goldin - I just heard about this author and this series involving a true crime podcaster is really calling me.


6.  Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer - This looks fun and quirky and definitely not like anything I've read before - with a bit of a villain-y twist.

7.  None of This Is True by Lisa Jewell - I love Lisa Jewell and this creepy story sounds perfect for a Halloween readathon.

8.  Fatal Fudge Swirl by Meri Allen - I can't neglect my cozies - especially not one that involves Halloween and ice cream.  

9.  The Only One Left by Riley Sager - This is an author I've been wanting to read for far too long and this one looks good and creepy!

10. Lord of the Wings by Donna Andrews - How can I resist that title?  And it's a cozy from one of my favorite series that takes place on Halloween.

What books would you read if you were having a Halloween Readathon?

5 comments:

  1. Have fun with the Halloween books and candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've read a Megan Goldin book. And I love spooky reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read 1, 5, and 9, and they were good. Great picks for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of them but then I am not surprised as scary books or close to scary books are not my go to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE ONLY ONE LEFT is on my list today. I enjoy Sager's novels, so I'm eager to read it. ZERO DAYS is one of my less favorite Ware books, but it's still compelling. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete