Saturday, October 7, 2023

Reading Recap - September 2023

 


Monthly Breakdown

Monthly Total: 14 (and honestly I'm surprised it was that many as it was a busy month!)

Print: 3
Ebook: 4
Audio: 7

Mystery:  10  
Fiction:  3
Nonfiction: 1 

Favorite Books of the Month:


Favorite Book: 

What You are Looking For is in the Library by Michiko Aoyama - This one was an absolute delight and I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

Favorite Audio:

Color Me Murder by Krista Davis - This was a nice start to a fun cozy mystery series.  

Least Favorite Book of the Month:

Murder in the Manuscript Room by Con Lehane - I don't think this author is for me.  This book just didn't quite work for me.

Bookish Armchair Travel for September


Domestic Travel:
No new states this month but I did visit New Hampshire, Alaska, Oregon, South Carolina, New York, Washington, D.C., and Arizona.

International Travel:
I visited Japan, Scotland (twice), England (twice), and France this month!

How was your reading in September?

7 comments:

  1. I just downloaded What You Are Looking For is in the Library! I have only read about 10% but I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good result. I continue to pack in as much reading as I can.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. What You Are Looking For Is In The Library is one I'm hoping to read next month. It does look and sound like a fun read. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great month even with all the busyness. I need to look up What You Are looking for is in the Library to see if its at our library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great month of reading especially with how busy you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought What You are Looking For is in the Library was an absolute delight, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have put What You are Looking For is in the Library on my Goodreads. 📘

    ReplyDelete