Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Fives - October TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in October I'm picking out 5 books I'm looking forward to reading.


1.  The Fatal Folio by Elizabeth Penney - This is the third book about a family owned bookstore in England and I can't wait to read it!


2.  Michelangelo's Ghost by Gigi Pandian - Treasure hunting and ghost stories sound perfect for October!


3.  The Reef by Nora Roberts - I love romantic suspense and we will be on vacation in the Bahamas at the beginning of month.  This seems like the perfect book to read either during or right after vacation.


4.  The Unseen by Heather Graham - Tis the season that just seems to call for romantic suspense for me!


5.  The Turn of the Screw by Henry James - This  creepy book has been on my TBR for years and years and this is the October I'm going to read it!

What are you hoping to read this month?

5 comments:

  1. I'm always in for romantic suspense. I have lots of Nora Roberts and Heather Graham on tap but as yet not read.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. They all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two look like very fun reads...bookstores and treasure hunts always draw me and make me want to read a book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good luck with them and happy holiday reading. Umm you are welcome to the Turn of the Screw. Hope it turns out to be reading worthy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelangelo's Ghost has one creepy cover! 👹

    ReplyDelete