Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Books on my TBR with Weather Events in the Title


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is books with weather events in the titles.  I'm focusing on books on my TBR.  


1.  Season of Storms by Susanna Kearsley - Italian villas and mysteries seems pretty amazing.

2.  Wild Fire by Anne Cleeves - This is a book in the Shetland series and I really want to try it.

3.  Whirpool by Elizabeth Lowell - I've enjoyed previous books by this author but it has been a long time since I've read anything by her.

4.  The House Between Tides by Sarah Maine - I don't remember much about this book but I do remember hearing great things about this book.

5.  Sunrise by the Sea by Jenny Colgan - I really enjoy this author's books and this one looks really good.  


6.  The Sandcastle Hurricane by Carolyn Brown - This is an author I've been wanting to read and it sounds really good.

7.  Let It Snow by Nancy Thayer - This looks like such a good cozy winter-y read!

8.  The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - I have heard so many great things about this book and I'm really looking forward to reading it.  

9.  Who Left the That Body in the Rain? by Patricia Houck Sprinkle - This is a mystery in a family history cozy mystery series that I'm really looking forward to reading.

10. The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery - I've enjoyed Mallery's stand alone books and this looks like a fun read.  

What books with weather events in the title do you have on your TBR?

7 comments:

  1. You certainly have a lot of stormy books in your TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kearsley's novel about Italian villas does sound pretty good -- as we just got back from a trip to Italy. thx for finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Season of Storms, and I love Zafon's Shadow of the Wind. Great list of books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are new to me. I love the cover of The Sandcastle Hurricane. I've read 2 of Brown's books and loved them so I'll add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting topic this week - I haven't read any of the books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of books. I enjoyed Sunrise by the Sea.

    ReplyDelete