For the Fall TBR Pile I'd given up on reading TBR books and was just going to read review books in a fort made out of my TBR books as they've outgrown the bookcases and just about everything else. For winter it looks like I'll still be in my book fort BUT my review books are starting to slowly get under control! Maybe spring will involve reading some actual TBRs?
I'm keeping the books that were on my Fall TBR but am adding in some new ones as well.
2. Chateau of Secrets by Melanie Dobson - basically ditto to #1 except instead of New York in the 20s it's an old house in France.
3. Always on My Mind by Belle Andre - This is another book that's been on my TBR since the Fall and this is an author I'm really wanting to read.
4. The Hexed by Heather Graham - So I didn't do so well with the overdue Fall TBR because this is another book that's a hold over. I loved The Cursed and am looking forward to this and the next book The Betrayed
5. So We Read On by Maureen Corrigan - This is a new book on the list. I was really excited when I got this book about what made The Great Gatsby a classic and I am really looking forward to reading it.
7. Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King - A cozy mystery set around a book club. 2 of my favorite things in one book!
8. A 50 Year Silence by Miranda Richmond Mouillot - this is a memoir about a woman trying to solve the mystery of her grandparents' marriage an desperation.
9. Dreaming Spies by Laurie R. King - King is one if my favorite authors so I'm really looking forward to this visit to Sherlock Holmes and Mary Russell.
10. Finding Hope by Stacy Finz - I loved the first one in this series and spent the whole book hoping the 2nd book would be about Clay. So I was thrilled to see Clay's book was being published in January.
These are the books I'm looking forward to reading this winter. Do you have a list you're hoping to get to?