2. East of Eden by John Steinbeck - This is another book I read on my own though I was in high school for this one. There was a read along with this one not to long ago and it made me realize how little I remember about the story.
3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams - Another one I read 20+ years ago and need to reread as an adult. I've read a few pages of it recently but got distracted and haven't picked it back up. I love Adams' dry offbeat humor.
4. What Happens in London by Julia Quinn - I laughed until I cried over parts of this one when I was reading it. I know not everyone loves this one and the end is a little random but the part where Sebastian does a reading from Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron is hilarious.
5. Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis - Sawyer and Chloe are definitely one of everyone's favorite Lucky Harbor couples but it's been awhile since I read it. With the new novella about them out I feel the need to go revisit the beginning!
7. Christmas with Anne by L.M. Montgomery - This is another one I always want to read around Christmas time. These short stories and excerpts from books are all about Christmas and set the perfect mood for the holiday.
8. The Blue Bedroom and Other Stories by Rosanunde Pilcher - I haven't read any Pilcher in awhile and the other day I realized I was missing her. This short story collection is one of my favorites.
9. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom - I try and remind myself to reread this book every so often. It's not an easy read but it's such an amazing book and really shows the best humanity has to offer while in the middle of the worst.
10. Any Maud Silver book by Patricia Wentworth - It's been awhile since I've caught up with my favorite Governess turned Detective and I miss her!