That Artsy Reader Girl is Books I Liked But Don't Remember Much About. This is definitely an issue that comes up frequently for me. I read a lot of cozy mysteries and romances that have similar settings and they can blend together if they're not huge stand out reads.
2. Never Entice an Earl by Lily Dalton - I remember this was a quick read that I enjoyed but even the blurb doesn't trigger any memories.
3. How Secrets Die by Marta Perry - I enjoyed this one enough to request another book in the series.
4. Deep Dark by Laura Griffin - This one hurts a little as I really love Griffin's suspense and her Tracers series. I know I loved this one but even the blurb doesn't bring back memories.
5. Sea Glass Sunrise by Donna Kauffman - I'm not too surprised by this one. I typically enjoy Kauffman's romances but there is rarely anything stand out about them. Pretty much the only thing I remember here is that the heroine had slightly knobby knees.
7. One in a Million by Jill Shalvis - This one hurts! I love Jill Shalvis and I love the Lucky Harbor series but I remember nothing about this one. I suspect one of the problems is that I was reading a bunch of books at the time and it just kind of got lost in the shuffle. I'd really love to reread this series as a whole.
8. Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts - I enjoyed this one but other than the fact that it's set in Ireland and there's some magic I got nothing.
9. Murder on the Half Shelf by Lorna Barrett - I really like this series set in a town filled with bookstores but this one just didn't stick around in my memory.
10. Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan - I don't know if this one got lost among all the other Christmas romances but whatever happened I remember absolutely nothing about this one!
What books did you enjoy but can't remember?