The Broke and the Bookish (and the last one as starting next week it moves over to That Artsy Reader Girl) is Books I Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn't. This list is always embarrassingly long but I managed to cut it down to 10.
2. Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean - I read the first book in this trilogy by MacLean and absolutely loved it. This is unusual in that the main couple is already married well before the start of the book. I'm looking forward to seeing them redeemed.
3. Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas - Devil in Winter is one of my absolute favorite historical romances so I was really excited when I saw that this one was about that couple's son.
4. Touch of Red by Laura Griffin - I love romantic suspense - especially when it's heavier on the suspense and Laura Griffin does this perfectly.
5. Scheduled to Death by Mary Feliz - I absolutely loved the first mystery in this cozy series about professional organizer who has developed a habit of stumbling over corpses. No idea why I didn't manage to get to this in 2017 but I hope to fix that in 2018.
7. Pleasures of Passion by Sabrina Jeffires - Jeffries is in my top 5 favorite historical romance authors but for some reason I never read this one. I'm really looking forward to catching up on it.
8. After Many Years by L.M. Montgomery - Okay the reason that I didn't read this is because the review copy I got was in the pdf format and I had a hard time reading it. I went on and bought a print copy so this one will be being read very soon!
9. Trace by Archer Mayor - I read this series featuring a New Hampshire police detective years ago but then kind of forgot about it. I'm really looking forward to trying it again.
10. Murder in the Manuscript Room by Con Lehane - I just love the title of this one and really wanted to read it when I got it.
What books did you mean to read in 2017 but didn't?