Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Wishes


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Bookish Wishes so here are ten books on my Bookish wish list.


1.  With Love From London by Sarah Jio - I've read a few books by this author and enjoyed them and this one sounds amazing!  

2.  Sound of Darkness by Heather Graham - I always love Heather Graham's Krewe of Hunters books and they're such great summer reading.  I'm looking forward to picking up this one that was published last month.

3.  Murder Book: A Graphic Memoir of a True Crime Obsession by Hilary Fitzgerald Campbell - I know very little about this book but it sounds really interesting.

4.  An Island Wedding by Jenny Colgan - I love Jenny Colgan and this series set on a remote Isle in Scotland is my favorite.

5.  Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village by Maureen Johnson - How could I resist this title?


6.  The Mountains Wild by Sarah Stewart Taylor - This series looks fantastic and I really want to start it.

7.  The Midnight Hour by Elly Griffiths - I have really enjoyed this mystery series set in the 1950s involving a famous magician and a police officer.

8.  The Christmas Bookshop by Jenny Colgan - Another Jenny Colgan book but I can never resist them and this one involves a bookshop so I must get it.  

9.  The Life and Times of Hercule Poirot by Anne Hart  - I read Hart's book about Miss Marple and found it interesting and am curious to see what she puts together about Poirot's life.  

10. The Lady Has a Past by Amanda Quick - I have loved this 1930s romantic suspense series and this is one I haven't read yet.  

What books do you want to buy?


8 comments:

  1. I don't have a wish list.... Just a mile long TBR!!

    I would probably also like the Poirot one and of course the guide to not getting murdered. I wouldn't have been able to resist the title either!!

    Have a wonderful Tuesday Katherine!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fellow list lover! :) No link to your Amazon list for wish fulfillment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of the Sarah Taylor Stewart series. The third book is out today.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently finished reading An Island Wedding by Jenny Colgan, and I really enjoyed it. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Colgan's books. I read Griffiths newest Ruth Galloway book last month and loved it. Can't wait to read more from her!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great list and very you. I do have the Sarah Jio book now on my print bookshelf but haven't got to it yet. I'll be ready to pounce on the Jenny Colgan Mure book once its on Audible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village is a title I couldn't resist either. I was happy to find it at my library.

    ReplyDelete