Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday Five - June TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in June I'm looking at 5 books I'd like to read this month.


1.  Travels with George:  In Search of Washington and His Legacy by Nathaniel Philbrick - This sounds like a history combined with a travel memoir which sounds absolutely perfect for me and completely fascinating.


2.  Silence in the Library by Katharine Schellman - I accidentally picked up an eARC of the 3rd book in this series without realizing it was part of a series.  I loved the first book so I want to get the second book read before the third comes out.


3.  All the Colors of Night by Jayne Ann Krentz - I really liked the first book in this series and I love romantic suspense this time of year.


4.  Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron - I loved the last series by this author set in Louisiana and am so looking forward to this one!


5.  A High End Finish by Kate Carlisle - I enjoy Kate Carlisle's mysteries and have enjoyed the most recent books in this series so I'm looking forward to going back to the beginning.

What are you hoping to read this June?

7 comments:

  1. Good start for a June reading list. I love a list. This month I have just finished an Ann Cleeves book and will start on a few library loans such as Beth O'Leary's The No Show and Peter May's The Man Without a Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the JA Krentz book.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready to start Bayou Book Thief. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so good. I haven't read a Jane An Krentz book in a while, but I used to love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. I want to read that JAK series but need to begin with book 1. Silence in the library has my curiosity antennae up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some good choices here. I've had my eye on Travels With George, so will be curious to hear what you think if you read it. Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Silence in the Library. 📚

    ReplyDelete