The Broke and the Bookish is a fandom freebie. I'm terrible at fandoms and I've been flailing around with topics for quite some time so I've decided that I'm broadening my focus, joining the general bookish fandom and these are the things I want to buy!
1. Nancy Drew Tote Bag from Out of Print - Because Nancy Drew is the best and all my tote bags seem to have disappeared. Obviously I need this Nancy Drew bag.
2. The Body in the Library t-shirt from Out of Print - I love all things Agatha Christie and I love Out of Print t-shirts so this one is a must! And because shipping is free for orders over $60 I'll probably throw in this Jane Eyre tee
3. The Great British Bake Off Coloring Book - This way I can decorate all those glorious show stoppers without having to worry about having something fall apart or come out wrong. All I need is Sue Perkins and Mary Berry to hang out with and it'll be a pretty good night!
4. Literary Candles from Uncommon Goods - I'm thinking 221 B Baker Street (Black Currant Tea and Leather Books but Thornfield Garden (Roses and Rain Water) from Jane Eyre sound pretty good too.
Pride and Peppermint Noveltea Tin - I so adore this idea. While Pride and Prejudice isn't my favorite book (but I'm not sure I'm want any Agatha Christie inspired tea. I guess it'd be almond flavored?) but the tea sounds amazing and the tin is amazing!
6. Library Card Mug from Out of Print - Since I"m making bookish tea I need a good bookish mug and this one matches my phone case so wins all around!
7. This Bookish Blanket from Cafe Press - Now that I have tea I need a blanket to snuggle down with! If I'm sitting for any length of time I get cold and I must have a blanket! I love this bookish blanket!
8. 5 Year Journal - I saw an idea on Modern Mrs. Darcy about using a 5 year journal as a reading journal and I love the idea. I've kept a reading journal for years but it's more of a date started, book title, date finished type thing. This would be just the title of my primary book and maybe a short thought so it wouldn't get overwhelming and I think it'd be fun.
9. Nancy Drew bookmark - I love the old Nancy Drew covers and these bookmarks from Somekindahwonderful over on Etsy are amazing! I don't read all that many books in print but can you ever have too many bookmarks?
10. Lots and lots of reading time! - This one can't be bought but it's probably the thing I want most!
What do you have on your bookish shopping list?