Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists. Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups! Today's topic is Authors I've Met. I haven't met very many authors and meeting authors isn't high up on my To Do list so instead I'm just focusing on 10 of my auto-buy authors.
1. Sarah Beth Durst - I've read 3 books by this author and loved every one of them. I love her characters and her mix of reality and fantasy.
2. Nora Roberts - While not all of her books are my favorite I always enjoy reading her latest books.
3. Katie Tietjen - I've only read two books by this author (because that's all there are) but I really enjoyed her mystery series loosely based on the Nutshell crime reconstructions. I've been keeping an eye on everything I can hoping there will be a third book in the series!
4. Dorothy Gilman - I have one more book left in the Mrs. Pollifax series and I'm stalling because I don't want the series to end. I'm also slowly collecting all of Gilman's other books.
5. Patricia Wentworth - I have most of her books - and all of the Miss Silver books - but every time I go to the bookstore or am looking to add another book to an order I always look to see if they have any Wentworth books.
6. Heather Webber - I have read most of Webber's books and loved them all. I will definitely be buying any books she publishes and the future and catching up on her backlist.
7. Ngaio Marsh - While Marsh wasn't as prolific as Wentworth there are still so many of her books I haven't read and am on the hunt for.
8. Kate Morton - I need Morton to write faster. I've only got one book left that I haven't read and haven't heard of a new one coming out anytime soon.
9. Patti Callahan Henry - I have loved everything I've read by her and am anxiously waiting for her next book.
10. Julia Kelly - This is a new addition to this list but the last couple of books I've read by her I've really enjoyed and will be picking up all of her next books.
Do you enjoy meeting authors? Who are some of your auto-buy authors?



That's a great tweak on the topic. I haven't met many authors either, so I did authors that I'd like to meet.
ReplyDeleteI need Morton to write faster as well! Can't wait for her next one. You have a few authors I like very much on your list here such as Julia Kelly, Patti Callahan Henry and Patricia Wentworth.
ReplyDeleteLove the cover of that Heather Webber book.
Well I own Sarah Beth Durst but haven't managed to read them yet. Nora Roberts is prolific and I own a bunch of hers but she has a lot of books. Dorothy Gilman yes.
ReplyDeleteAnne - Books of My Heart
I've only met 5 authors, so I didn't do this TTT post this week. Maybe next week. ;D
ReplyDelete